Skip to content
- It’s not all about me.
- Children are important, but my wife is more important.
- The closer we get to God, the closer we get to each other.
- Date nights are not optional.
- The night is darkest just before the dawn. Wait for the sun to rise.
- Never go to bed angry — but don’t fight tired either.
- Love like THEY need to be loved, not how you want to be loved.
- Family and friends are critical — but the marriage is ALWAYS #1.
- Marriage is not 50/50 — it’s 100/100.
- “God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.” Rom 8:28